How To Spot A Potentially Violent Person In The Workplace

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Well, I guess it’s nice to know that at least 70 or 80 percent of the people I have worked with in the past fit at least one of these profiles.

Experts on workplace violence offer a psychological profile of the typical perpetrator, and it’s worth the while of businesses to know the signs.

LoL... # 11 is the best...

11. A weird personality
They’re the oddballs, the ones who stand out. They don’t get invited to parties coworkers throw.

Since everyone is wierd to at least other types of personalities, that makes. EVERYONE a suspect.... Hmmm...

But really, this is another step into Minority Report.

sounds like everyone posting on hardforum. :D

Almost everyone because I'm the exception. I'm CreepyUncleGoogle, practically perfect in every way and self-nominated eleven consecutive times as person least likely to flip out on the entire planet.

Not sure I'd put the on air shootings in the same category as "workplace violence" any more so than some cop who gets shot while on the job, this was a guy who got fired 2 years ago. This is was a revenge shooting.

My reaction to the list :rolleyes:

The only thing he got right was that he couldn't predict when it would happen. Same as the rest of us.

The list is silly.

In my one experience of such things, a guy that I knew fairly well in a work setting later surprised me by ending up on the FBI ten most wanted list (and has remained there for over a decade). While he seemed odd sometimes, murder and arson never seemed likely. Apparently, people can do unexpected things as Robert William Fisher did, and many others have.

Not sure I'd put the on air shootings in the same category as "workplace violence" any more so than some cop who gets shot while on the job, this was a guy who got fired 2 years ago. This is was a revenge shooting.

No this was a hate crime.
He specifically target that reporter and camera guy because they where white.

Exactly. There's a lot of that going on. You don't hear much about it because it doesn't fit the media narrative. Apparently, only white people can be racists in the world according to liberals.

#WhiteLivesMatter

Also, don't forget about the cop that was shot in the back today by another Black Lives Matter agitator.

Phoenix's easy guide to spotting potentially violent persons in the work place.

1) Is the person human?
YES - that's a potentially violent person.
NO - that's a potentially violent non-human person.

Wow, the privileged racist conservatives really are everywhere.

You know what the self test for being a regressive fascist is? It is super simple.

If everyone around you is a racist/homophobe/lower form of life because they disagree with YOU, you are a regressive fascist.

Always one to out themselves. ;)

The really violent person in the workplace can be seen a mile away, but the unassuming sweetheart will probably be the one to play with your innards and splash around in your blood in his basement. I trust NOBODY!

the most violent/dangerous people are the ones that blend in...the people that stand out are just socially awkward or have other interpersonal issues

You'd have to believe employees are human to apply that list. He left out #13, Works for a corporation.

#WhiteLivesMatter

Also, don't forget about the cop that was shot in the back today by another Black Lives Matter agitator.

black%252520lies%252520matter_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Almost everyone because I'm the exception. I'm CreepyUncleGoogle, practically perfect in every way and self-nominated eleven consecutive times as person least likely to flip out on the entire planet.

I've seen a few of your posts...please tell me you are not voting the next go around, it would be disastrous for humanity.

What I have learned from this article is that Donald trump is due for a mass shooting any moment cause he nailed every trait listed.

Oh no, I play violent video games, I own guns, AND I voice frustration about our government. I'm a ticking time bomb!!!
Of course I'm a white male, so everyone already knew that I'm sexist and racist. ;)

Hmm, has a pulse, is still breathing, and is human.
Almost everyone is capable of violence when the correct circumstances present themselves.

Back