Pentagon Teams Up With Apple To Develop Wearable Tech

HardOCP News

[H] News
If this isn't a match made in heaven, I don't know what is. Heck, I can't wait to see what they come up with. :D

U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter awarded $75 million on Friday to help a consortium of high-tech firms and researchers develop electronic systems packed with sensors flexible enough to be worn by soldiers or molded onto the skin of a plane.

" OK, EVERYONE STOP STOOTING FOR A MINUTE! I NEED TO UPDATE iTUNES BEFORE I CAN ORDER AN AIRSTRIKE FROM MY WATCH "

*gets out of cover and attempts to get signal*

" Hey Hank! I need to go back to base to get a cell signal! Can we all come back later? Is that ok with you other guys that we're fighting" ?

Noober: "Yerp, I needs to change siri for cortana annyways cause she being a sassy bitch sayin I cants hit the broadside of a barn".

If you think current military equipment is expensive, just wait until it carries the Apple premium.

Milspec Apple Iphone.. at least it wouldn't have that bend failure any more. :)

And they could make one without cameras for secure installations.... or have it respond to a server and within x feet disable all cameras in that area. Problem would be how easy that would be to overcome. Just thinking of what secure places have problems with that exist in current tech.

/More welfare for the M.I.C.

Wonder what the true unemployment figures would have been if we hadn't concealed them with gross expenditures on the military, law enforcement, and surveillance industrial complex, over the last decade?

246p5ys.jpg

LOL
Apple is going to tell them how to fight war instead of giving them what they want for x3 the price which won't work any of their other tech and won't be repairable.

Back