Fallout 4 Photo Manipulations

I must admit, I am looking forward to the game very much.

I am also looking forward to a trouble free launch, we'll see.

I mostly hope they have learned from companys like Blizzard who fuck up by making a sequal to a game and changing it so much that it isn't even the same game any more.

I think what I am trying to say is, you want to make the old game better, not make it a different game. I think it's easy to lose sight of that.

I mostly hope they have learned from companys like Blizzard who fuck up by making a sequal to a game and changing it so much that it isn't even the same game any more.

I think what I am trying to say is, you want to make the old game better, not make it a different game. I think it's easy to lose sight of that.

I agree, it can be a hard thing to balance because when that swings too far the other way you start to get the negative backlash of "it is just a dlc or reskin of the older game". Also you have to try to attract new crowds into your game as well so it becomes a risk/reward chart for the most part. One side is return customers, the other side is new groups. Simpler terms, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I am looking forward to this title though.

I agree, it can be a hard thing to balance because when that swings too far the other way you start to get the negative backlash of "it is just a dlc or reskin of the older game". Also you have to try to attract new crowds into your game as well so it becomes a risk/reward chart for the most part. One side is return customers, the other side is new groups. Simpler terms, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I am looking forward to this title though.

I'd be totally okay with a reskin with new story. This game just needs a decent story, polished gameplay, and intriguing setting; GOTY.

Though let's not fool ourselves...it's going to take us forever to do the main quests because little johnny needs you to explore this vault and retrieve his teddy bear.

Back