Geforce Hotfix 355.80 Drivers Released

Dear God... thank you for this! I'm running surround triple on my titan's and they crash due to memory leaks after 5 minutes of play. I tried using Windows 8.1 drivers, which works perfectly fine, but Windows 10 automatically updates the drivers to the latest and causes problems all over again. I tried the Windows 10 skipping update tool they provided, but somehow it still updates :\

This is what I had to do to stop that:

(Assuming first boot from upgrade / fresh install)

Let the WUpdate drivers install > Download WUpdate show/hide tool from MS.

In Sys. Properties > Advanced > Hardware tab > Device installation settings set driver installation to off.

Uninstall the video drivers > Restart.

Run the Show/Hide tool as it checks for drivers > Hide the NV update.

It's probably going to install again anyway.

Uninstall once more (I used DDU in safe mode after this point) and it should put an end to it.

I haven't tried your method yet, but I'll give it a shot. The hotfix driver didn't do jack shit for me :\

Still the same problem.

I will be testing the driver tonight with BF4, BF hardline and GTAV. Will report back with my results.

Heyyo,

I haven't had any out of memory crashes on my GTX 680 2GB two-way SLI setup surprisingly. I just have a bug in programs like MSI afterburner and GPU-Z that report double the VRAM memory usage which is hilarious anyways. :p

I played 3 long rounds of BF4 last night with no issues at all. I also played about 1 hour of GTA V with no noticeable issues as well.

Configuration: 2 GTX-980's SLI, 144hz Gsync enabled.

Still can't disable vsync when using gsync, framerate drops to 1fps.

Does this driver address the UI lag issues people have been having? When i click the start button in windows 10 and there is some noticeable lag.

Does this driver address the UI lag issues people have been having? When i click the start button in windows 10 and there is some noticeable lag.

I don't think this is a Nvidia issue, my wife's laptop had this issue after the upgrade and she has an Intel HD 3000 video card.
What fixed hers was by ME going into event viewer and fixing every error then removing all Lenovo software or updating it to Windows 10 drivers and software.
I think it was either the lenovo power management driver or some boot software that optimized boot times that caused the problem. Good luck it is worth doing as her laptop is smoking fast now.

Back