The Top Video Games Of 2015

HardOCP News

[H] News
I've went over this list of the Top Video Games of 2015 a few times and all I can say is that I have no idea how some of these games even made the list. Hell, a handful of these games haven't even came out yet. :confused:

21. Batman: Arkham Knight: The final game in the Arkham series, Arkham Knight is the first new-gen game in Rocksteady’s incredible foray into the Batman universe. It’s also the first time you can drive the Batmobile. It looks amazing, and makes me want to play through all the Arkham games again ahead of time.

They have a picture of the Witcher to start the article. No brainer, right?
Witcher is not even on the list.
Fail.
Do
Not
Click

yeah this is just click bait, Overwatch isnt even out yet and Star wars battlefront may not come out until 2016, but somehow it is the btop game of 2015, lol

How can games that won't even be out in 2015 be in a list of top 2015 games? And how can someone even make a top 2015 games list, when it's still August? There is still over a third of 2015 left.

With at least one of the biggest games (Fallout 4) not due until November I would say it's premature for this list at best ... Grim Dawn might also hit in the fall for its formal release ... it has been in Beta a long time and they just released their final class and I think only the last half of the third chapter is pending still ... it is pretty stable and I think they might finally get this premiere Diablo clone released ... if you are into such things there is also Might and Magic Heroes VII in the fall

They also have Silent Hills on there which Konami has confirmed as being cancelled, along with Norman Reedus and del Toro saying it was right before Konami. Least they could do is keep up with video game news

I think the best has to be Silent Hills. Not only is that not out, wasn't that cancelled? I like how there are no requirements at all for writing these articles apparently.

I'm not clicking that shit.
22 separate pages just to generate more ad money.
they could''ve easily put that on one to two pages

Thanks for the headsup.
I checked it out and I agree, a load of b'locks.
Not least because the end of 2015 isnt even close yet but because they havent played many and dont give any decent reasons anyway.
I'll avoid Forbes articles.

ps I used adblock so they generated no $ for themselves lol.

I've went over this list of the Top Video Games of 2015 a few times and all I can say is that I have no idea how some of these games even made the list. Hell, a handful of these games haven't even came out yet. :confused:

21. Batman: Arkham Knight: The final game in the Arkham series, Arkham Knight is the first new-gen game in Rocksteady’s incredible foray into the Batman universe. It’s also the first time you can drive the Batmobile. It looks amazing, and makes me want to play through all the Arkham games again ahead of time.

Readying helps :rolleyes::rolleyes:
It’s very difficult to pick a top 10 list for upcoming video games.

Not to mention that 2015 isn't even over yet. Fuck - let's just create an article for the Top Video Games of 2016 while we're at it.

Fallout 4...MGS V...Mad Max...

Lots of promising games that have yet to even be released. Way too early for this kind of list.

Ummm hey guys this article was published December 29, 2014, so this was just a list of games that the author was looking excited for. He is not making a game of the year list. This is just his shopping list.

Seems like you can't click anything these days without it being a slideshow, or a flash video with no written context.

If people around here hate click-bait Articles so much, then why do Steve and co. constantly link to them?

If people around here hate click-bait Articles so much, then why do Steve and co. constantly link to them?
Looks like he got us double for posting a time-sensitive article from December in late August.

only games still coming out in 2015 that have a chance to be GOTY are Fallout 4, SW: Battlefront and XCOM 2

I don't think I've ever said "What?" so many times during a top games slideshow before.

I don't think I've ever said "What?" so many times during a top games slideshow before.
So, was this you?
68da9fd29147c59ef238d1ac42417157.jpg

Better yet, I think this was everyone else's reaction after we discovered it was from last year. Steve did you dronk post an article again?:D

Games haven't come out yet? Pffft, that's never stopped someone from making a 25 page click bait article before, why change now?

An old article from a financial website trying to be hip by posting gaming info. Pull that shit off the front page Steve! :mad:

More like "These studios paid us the most money to be featured in our 'top games' list, so here they are in order of lowest to highest payoff amount...".

The writer isn't even a Forbes staffer, just a "Contributor" named Erik Kain. Forbes is willing to let any nitwit post on their site these days.

Back