70 Minutes of Mad Max Gameplay

HardOCP News

[H] News
Those of you looking forward to the upcoming Mad Max game will probably want to watch this video. The seventy minute video shows off the game's different combat styles and open world game play.

I don't get the hype on this. Just looks like an average(at best) movie port with shit graphics. I don't see anything new or interesting.

Was hoping for better, that was hard to watch. Would of like to seen how driving is on pc.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, licensed games have a history of sucking hard.

I have to remind myself of the same thing every time I see a trailer for Star Wars Battlefront.

Looks okay. I really am not understanding the massive hype of this game. I skimmed the video and it doesn't seem special. The detail range seems really short and a bit dated. Might be a good game at $30-$40 in my opinion.

The PC version looks so much better but yeah, this gameplay footage didn't impress me all that much.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, licensed games have a history of sucking hard.

I have to remind myself of the same thing every time I see a trailer for Star Wars Battlefront.

depends on how your going into a game, if you jump on the hype trains then ya prepare to be disappointed alot. I'm expecting battlefront to be a star wars skinned battlefield game which I'm cool with, normally I would wait and see the reviews and comments on forums before purchasing but considering you can pre-order the PC version for $45 its a risk I'm willing to take. As long as I can get 40-50 hours of enjoyable play time from it then money wasn't poured down the drain lol.

Looks like some good, mindless fun. I won't be dropping $60 on it, but I'll definitely pick it up at some point.

Looks okay. I really am not understanding the massive hype of this game. I skimmed the video and it doesn't seem special. The detail range seems really short and a bit dated. Might be a good game at $30-$40 in my opinion.

I also skimmed through the entire video...at almost every point I skimmed to he seemed to be in his car driving someplace...I know the Mad Max movies are about the vehicles (and strange characters) but a little variety in gameplay would have been nice...the thing that'll kill this game is that it's coming out on the same day as Phantom Pain which is getting amazing reviews

I also skimmed through the entire video...at almost every point I skimmed to he seemed to be in his car driving someplace...I know the Mad Max movies are about the vehicles (and strange characters) but a little variety in gameplay would have been nice...the thing that'll kill this game is that it's coming out on the same day as Phantom Pain which is getting amazing reviews

I agree. My budget for games is limited and if I am going to pick one it will be phantom pain.

Agreed... boring as hell
Would be cool to combine that huge map and the driving with the RPG, story and game play of fallout!

Did any of you watch the video? I think it looks damn good. Sure it's not some ground breaking thing but I don't see anything boring about it.

Back