Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a review of the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX case posted today at pcGameware. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation here.

Well now we have another Phanteks case in the EVOLV Series to take a look at and it’s the most regular of all of the ones seen so far, as the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX (PH-ES515E_BK) is a mid tower case and is basically an ATX version of the original EVOLV.

I really wanted the Enthoo Pro M, but they never released it for sale. Their loss I will use a Corsair 450D instead.

The Evolv ATX seems cool, but I still need 5.25 bays

Still can't buy one of the damn things. I went with the pro instead and saved $80. Really, the main difference is the look and how the drives mount. All the good shit is there in the Pro as well.

Still can't buy one of the damn things. I went with the pro instead and saved $80. Really, the main difference is the look and how the drives mount. All the good shit is there in the Pro as well.

HardwareCanucks did a video review on the EVOLV ATX back in june https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQfRDSGlNqI

Like you said though you still can't buy it so what is the point. i am so tired of products being late to market and the companies behind them just being silent.

Back