Darth Vader Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Console

Those mother fuckers. I want one and if I try and get one I wont be able to find one. I would only play skate on it anyways....

looks cool but also looks a bit bland...they could have done a much better job with the art and color design...just painting Vader's face on the cover seems lazy for a Star Wars theme

fuck, god dammit. Sony stepped into the dark side...........i can't resist!!! must buy it.!! :D

I was really expecting something more than just a graphic on the side....

oh where is the Mario limited edition Wii? or what ever they call it these days... At least Nintendo doesn't have to pay Disney a license fee for that.

But of a cheap edition IMHO. Halo special edition console looks much better.

All the limited edition anything's these days are picked up my scalpers and resold.

Shit like this just piles up at my local Best Buy. Have any of the recent limited edition consoles been so limited they resold for a lot?

Shit like this just piles up at my local Best Buy. Have any of the recent limited edition consoles been so limited they resold for a lot?

Well maybe I'm wrong with PS4. I know the 3DS Zelda edition I was looking for sold out rather quickly and was posted up on amazon and ebay for 100 bucks over the original. Maybe I'll check best buy's for limited editions now lol.

The No Ni Kuni versions of the PS3's still go for a decent amount on Ebay

NNK-PS3-Unbox_06.jpg

wow... just paint a PS4 black and slap some shitty Darth Vader stickers on it...

The sad part about it is that people are gonna fall all over themselves to buy this "collectible, limited edition, once-in-a-lifetime" thing that's got a sticker on it of some ancient money-making franchise's fictional character.

How many are just going to buy this and sell for a premium on ebay? I've been comtemplating on buying a PS4 with some of the deals going on. I saw some pretty nice games now for it. I wanted to stick it out and wait until SF5 comes out.

Back