Another Overwatch Gameplay Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a another Overwatch gameplay trailer out today, this time featuring the Lúcio character. Again, according to the video description, this was recorded from a match on an early version of the game captured at 60fps on a PC. After watching this video, I really hope there is a way to mute our own characters in this game.

What is this game aimed towards 10 year old with this childish artwork? Some corny looking characters are totally turning me away from this game.

What is this game aimed towards 10 year old with this childish artwork? Some corny looking characters are totally turning me away from this game.

I concur. It's like all of the elements of a bad sci-fi movie costuming in one photo. If you can't explain why rimless, floating lenses are a thing, you probably shouldn't include them.

I concur. It's like all of the elements of a bad sci-fi movie costuming in one photo. If you can't explain why rimless, floating lenses are a thing, you probably shouldn't include them.

Sounds like a lack of imagination on your part. Just imagine if you had to show a movie set in modern time to someone from a 100 years ago.. that thought like you. You would spend an hour explaining "how everything works" during the opening credits.

Common they are glasses lack of rims or supports isn't too far of a stretch that they are completely foreign.

Don't worry you are not alone, same reason why most aliens have pretty typical humanoid look. People are actually turned off by anything they don't immediately recognize (and costuming is cheaper).

I would be more annoyed by the character comments like some hipster jive thing going on.... but I should take my own advise. Guess I am more sensitive to annoying sounds than images.

Hmm,
Can't play multiplayer games like that; Was very hard to keep track of what was going on. Pure chaos.

Sounds like a huge fumbling teen ecstasy-enhanced orgy within a huge mansion.

Sounds like Chris Rock lol is his career going that badly that he has to do voice acting gigs?

1) The people who don't recognize that he is male, well, glasses do help in here because i am sorry but that is a very standard dude, just not roided up.

2) This is the most vanilla looking hero so far, heck, i would actually change him from vanilla to "water" or "air", because vanilla at least is a flavor... He seemed just generic.

Hmm,
Can't play multiplayer games like that; Was very hard to keep track of what was going on. Pure chaos.

Thats the first thing I thought.. what are they doing, can't tell.

It's sad cause some of the characters and weapons looked like it could be fun. Sort of like a first person ratchet and clank with creative new stuff rather than the typical assault sniper smg shotgun weapons in everything else.

I take it you haven't been following Blizzard games for a long time now.

Back