Help! Nvidia superior drivers won't install

H-street

Supreme [H]ardness
Another windows 10. Nvidia driver failing to install. I was hoping it was just others having problems but sure enough it hit me as well now that I've pull he windows 10 upgrade trigger

Anyone have the fix for this? For having these great drivers this really sucks

What video card? I upgraded to Windows 10 today from 8.1 and they installed themselves.

Reboot fixes nothing. I ended up having to remove the card (gtx 750) Letting it run on the onboard I tell . running the uninstaller manually going in an making sure the driver was cleaned out and then reinstalling the card and and the. The nvidia drivers finally installed.

I remember nvidia not being ready when vista came out too.

What a nightmare. I am a little worried to install it on my laptop now with a 560m.

When I did my upgrade last night, I had issues installing my video card drivers... granted I was spam installing all of my drivers as usual. Just rebooted then GG EZ.

First make sure they are nvdia win 10 drivers. ;) both driver versions for win 10 and win 7 and below

Yeah the drivers I had downloaded from Nvidia where the windows 10 latest drivers and they're the ones that kept failing to install

Back