Where do you live and have you recieved your areas W10 update rollout yet

East Coast, updates are on both of my main desktops, haven't turned on my laptop to check and my HTPC has an issue with Windows Update, doesn't work at all, can't figure it out.

Only two out of the 6 computers here at home have got it. All have the preload but only two have the go .

I live in Texas, installed the Windows 10 at around 10PM CDT, 1 hour before the scheduled hour of Microsoft.

NJ. Nothing so far. One of my Win 8.1 rigs doesn't even have the icon.

Still nothing here in Cali. I heard somewhere it could take up to a week. Tempted to force install.

I am in the Midwest, and my computer downloaded the files on Tuesday - but even tonight it was not doing it automatically - so I did the manual page from Microsoft and downloaded the media tool. It downloaded (again) and allowed me to perform the upgrade.. Took a few minutes - on Windows 10 now :)

I couldn't wait any longer and just updated through Microsoft's site. I still haven't received my Update notification. Just sayin

Maryland, no update did it manually also but everytime I go to a Microsoft site I get an auto notice saying my Reservation is on the way.

Sweden, had the update available at 1am (not that I was waiting...) and updated a few days ago.

Back