College President Moonlights As Uber Driver

HardOCP News

[H] News
Wait a second. I thought students were supposed to be Uber drivers, not the president of the university. :eek:

My biggest one-day take thus far has been $29. Even with my limited schedule, I thought I’d do a bit better than that. Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t leave my day job. But if I hadn’t started this little experiment, my path would probably never have crossed the lives of any of these people whose life stories continuously surprise me. After three weeks, my earnings are approaching $100, but I sure feel richer for the experience.

After three weeks, my earnings are approaching $100, but I sure feel richer for the experience since going back to my $150,000 job. -College Prez

$29?

One of my boys in toronto makes $500 a week as a uber driver and he has a day job and does it on the side.

Yeah, the Lyft/Uber model is basically, have suckers wear down their cars because the income is less than the value of the wear and tear on the vehicle, while Lyft/Uber sucks money up of all the new people coming into the pipe.

Yeah, the Lyft/Uber model is basically, have suckers wear down their cars because the income is less than the value of the wear and tear on the vehicle, while Lyft/Uber sucks money up of all the new people coming into the pipe.

So you're telling me I would make less than $5000 over 100,000 miles of driving in my Corolla to cover the wear that car is likely to experience?

Back