The World's Most Valuable Brands

1 of them makes the electricity that makes 6 of them even have any relevance at all.

Luckily, and I think this is actually amazing, 2 of them actually create things you can eat and drink (opinions aside).

I don't know which is worse, that a company that makes over priced, trendy gadgets is number one, or that Facebook made the list.

Guess I'd have to go with Facebook.

280870-wozniak-facepalm.jpg

People still eat mcdonalds?

Absolutely. In fact I am leaving right now to buy mc nuggets and a medium fry with ranch and honey mustard sauce for dipping. You do not need to cater to the hipster and wanna be crowd to do well.

Absolutely. In fact I am leaving right now to buy mc nuggets and a medium fry with ranch and honey mustard sauce for dipping. You do not need to cater to the hipster and wanna be crowd to do well.

Now I am kinda hungry. The fries.....so good.....

Somewhat surprising seeing Toyota on there, I know they are popular, but top 10 in the world surprised me a bit.

fuck Apple is inflated.... that bubble is going pop sooner or later

Edison Electric became General Electric, and Edison lost control of the company.

Now I am kinda hungry. The fries.....so good.....

Everything they have that is unique tastes good. They Also have the best and most authentic tasting milkshakes of the fast food joints. I also got an apple pie

fuck Apple is inflated.... that bubble is going pop sooner or later

Not so long as our schools keep squeezing out kids who have become indoctrinated into becoming mindless fanboys.

why are they just counting Samsung electronics? Samsung is Conglomerates with like 500k employees worldwide....

i was able to find that Samsung group's brand value is about $81.7 billion with quick google search which puts them in second place overall

People still eat mcdonalds?
I seriously don't understand this! Of all my friends, not a single one of them will admit to having eaten at McDonalds in the last ten years.

Unless they are sneaking out at midnight for the drivethru and are too embarrassed to admit it, who the hell is eating there these days?

Ronald McDonald always looked like a scary sex offender to me anyway, like some alcoholic that couldn't get a better job that dressed up as a clown and occasionally touches children inappropriately. I'll take Wendy any day... word on the street is she porks so much they call her the baconator.

I seriously don't understand this! Of all my friends, not a single one of them will admit to having eaten at McDonalds in the last ten years.

Unless they are sneaking out at midnight for the drivethru and are too embarrassed to admit it, who the hell is eating there these days?

Ronald McDonald always looked like a scary sex offender to me anyway, like some alcoholic that couldn't get a better job that dressed up as a clown and occasionally touches children inappropriately. I'll take Wendy any day... word on the street is she porks so much they call her the baconator.

Well, they are an international brand so perhaps they get some revenue from there ... also, I was in several international airports last month and the Mickey D's were pretty crowded in the airports ... I ate there some last year because they were right across from the hotel I was at for 80 days (not consecutive) and there were few other restaurants nearby (and the company didn't get us rental cars to go further afield ;) )

Everything they have that is unique tastes good. They Also have the best and most authentic tasting milkshakes of the fast food joints. I also got an apple pie

Steak n Shake or DQ for a chocolate shake for me! I worked MCD for 3yrs as a kid, at least the chain I worked for I was overly happy with the level of quality control and cleanliness they had at the time.

Their apple pies are good. I do miss their hotcakes (when they used to be real pancakes made from batter).

f*** now Im starving.....(angrily drives to MCD)

Not so long as our schools keep squeezing out kids who have become indoctrinated into becoming mindless fanboys.

my experiences with Apple in school back in the 80s and 90's only fueled my hatred lol
'at ease' can suck shit covered cock

Back