How Hollywood Creates Digital Doubles For Films

Well, I learned something new...

"We keep reaching limits with digital culture, thinking it's over we've gone as far as we can."

...really? REALLY!? People actually think this!? Yikes...

I can't remember the company name but I can find the video. There is a company that scans people and makes videos, they did the videos for the witcher's latest video game and it is very impressive.

When high paid actors become obsolete because studios will be able to create their own digital property actors/players, will ticket prices come down?

That baby is the creepiest thing I've seen in a looooong time. Yuck.

When high paid actors become obsolete because studios will be able to create their own digital property actors/players, will ticket prices come down?

You're making a joke aren't you? If no, of course not. Just because everyone run's around here in lil old AUS with their hands in the air saying... our Dollar is falling against the USD, put the price of everything up. Does not mean that when the dollar rises they put the price down. no siree. That NEVER fricken happens.

Well, I learned something new...

"We keep reaching limits with digital culture, thinking it's over we've gone as far as we can."

...really? REALLY!? People actually think this!? Yikes...

I actually thought that James Cameron would come out like 6 months after Avatar came out and announce that there were ZERO live action scenes in the movie. It would not have shocked me.

"James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Cameron. James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is... James Cameron"

Back