Logitech G303 mouse $29.99

Thanks, great deal.

I might consider relegating my g700s to wireless-only duty.

A decent group of people think the PMW-3366 sensor in it is the best mouse sensor to date. That being said, the 303 (and 302) have a very unique shape. I tried it for a few days and couldn't handle it, too weird, so I had to return it even though I really wanted to like the mouse.

Just bought this the other day for $50 and thought it was a deal!

Wouldn't mind trying this mouse (I have small hands and a claw grip). Unfortunately my local best buy isn't one of the participants. Looks like a good deal.

Nice mouse, went to go look at it in store, but it's way too small for my hands. Looks like I'm sticking with my Steelseries Rival.

Damn, I recently paid $50 for this mouse from Amazon.

I chose this mouse over the much-loved G502 because I like light mice. I don't really have a preference between claw and palm grip. My previous mouse was the Steelseries Xai and I didn't want the G502 because it was heavier than that mouse, so I went with the G303 despite it lacking features compared to the G502.

Initially I did not think that I liked the shape, so I started a return with Amazon and ordered the G502 the same day. Fast forward a few weeks - I was coming upon the end of my return window and decided to give the G303 another shot. This time it clicked, so I cancelled the return and am actually using it right now.

The G502 has a much cooler looking scroll wheel, but it's actually kind of slick. I definitely prefer the rubberized wheel on the G303, even though it lacks horizontal click and freescrolling (which I rarely if ever use anyway). Also, the G303 lacks the sniper DPI button of the G502, but I guess that's not too much of a loss since I've never had a mouse with that anyway (cool feature, though). It also lacks the visual DPI level indicators and separate buttons for DPI- and DPI+. The one thing that it does have on the G502 is the ability to set the LEDs to any color, or have it cycle through all colors. That's pretty cool.

In the end, I really like the G502 but the lighter weight and better scroll wheel on the G303 have caused me to use it as my primary mouse. Both are great, and it's entirely personal preference. If someone liked the G9/G9x, they should have no problems with the G303.

Back