How I Met My Identity Thief

HardOCP News

[H] News
This guy has way more patience and understanding than I do. :eek:

My hacker and I continued to text each other. He asked me if I’d visited India before (I had) and how my father died (he was shot) and what my company does to make money (great question!). I found out he’s learning the PHP programming language, is 23 years old, and speaks Tamil. He’s still looking for a job, and yes, he asked if I would hire him.

Man hacks man. Man texts man. Man friends man. And they both live happily ever after

now that is a real hacker that get access to passwords for different type of accounts. while the government is trying to label me as a terrorist and hacker when i just programmed something. what a screwed up world this is.

If you are a normal person, you talk about something to others No one intrest to learn your speech. But if you are famous person, doesn’t matter what r u taking… peoples like u very much…

/internet

I'd love to get the precise address in India of the shitheads that keep calling our land line trying to sell us Solar crap or From the Windows Corp wanting to help fix our computer.

"Sharpen's Ice Pick" :eek::cool:

Back