Need Case Suggestions For Upcoming Build

DarkStar_WNY

2[H]4U
I had been about to order a reverse ATX Caselabs SMA8 in gunmetal grey, only to find out that Caselabs has temporarily discontinued their White, Gunmetal, Primer and Two Tone case colors as of July 1 while they work to decrease lead time for orders, which has gradually grown to it's current 5-7 weeks.

Damn, if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. :(

The lead time wasn't really a concern as I was ordering it early but am waiting to see how the Skylake processors perform, and while I still love the SMA8 I will likely just order mine in black, but since it's not exactly what I want maybe I'll do a quick peek to see what else is around that might peek my interests.

Due to the arrangement of my computer area the system needs to sit on my left side so I prefer it be offered in reverse atx (I plan installing a custom loop to cool the CPU and GPU(s), although not during the initial build.

It needs to fit at least an ATX board, but having EATX compatibility would be even better.

Any suggestions?

What does sitting position have to do with case internals?

What does sitting position have to do with case internals?

Well with the case to my left in a standard atx case the window would be facing away from me, but reverse atx moves the window to the side of the case facing me so I can enjoy the view.

You know, it may be worth checking out your local shops to see what the cost would be to have an SMA8 custom coated. The Caselabs cases are superb and coming away with a custom color will really set your build apart.

You know, it may be worth checking out your local shops to see what the cost would be to have an SMA8 custom coated. The Caselabs cases are superb and coming away with a custom color will really set your build apart.

I might just do that, thanks!

Back