Any Zowie FK1/FK2 users?

BlueWeasel

Limp Gawd
I use a claw/fingertip grip and have always preferred small, light mice. I've used a CoolerMaster Spawn for several years but it's starting to bite the dust and is no longer manufacturer. I'm hoping for a refresh but there's been no indication of that yet.

Generally, I prefer ambidextrous mice, but would consider an ergonomic device if it's the right size and fit.

Got my eye on the Zowie FK2. It's very similar to the Sensei RAW but just slightly smaller. I've used the RAW before, and like it but wish it was slightly smaller.

I've never any Zowie mice before. How's their overall quality? Any opinions of any FK1 or FK2 users are welcome.

Last edited:
I've got the Monoprice branded Zowie EC1 and it's the most comfortable thing I've used. It looks similarly shaped to the FK2, just ambidextrous.

Zowie FK1 is the best mouse I've ever used. I play competitively (non-professionally) and regularly make around ~500-$1000 bucks yearly playing Counter-Strike. The sensor is great with no correction or acceleration and allows for many flicks. Low lift off distance, great mouse1/mouse2 buttons and 4 side buttons. No necessary bloatware drivers and is perfect for a clawgrip. Zowie FK1 is perfect for me. I have large hands, a little bit smaller than an NBA players' and the FK1 fits great and is precise. Doesn't have all the fancy coloration or drivers of other mice but asides from that it is superior to every Steelseries/logitech/microsoft/razer crap I've used in the past. The FK series use optical sensors which are still superior to laser sensors because the optical sensors have no prediction like laser sensors do in the steelseries.

Zowie FK1 is the best mouse I've ever used. I play competitively (non-professionally) and regularly make around ~500-$1000 bucks yearly playing Counter-Strike. The sensor is great with no correction or acceleration and allows for many flicks. Low lift off distance, great mouse1/mouse2 buttons and 4 side buttons. No necessary bloatware drivers and is perfect for a clawgrip. Zowie FK1 is perfect for me. I have large hands, a little bit smaller than an NBA players' and the FK1 fits great and is precise. Doesn't have all the fancy coloration or drivers of other mice but asides from that it is superior to every Steelseries/logitech/microsoft/razer crap I've used in the past. The FK series use optical sensors which are still superior to laser sensors because the optical sensors have no prediction like laser sensors do in the steelseries.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna go with the FK2.

I have whichever is the slightly smaller model.. get the slightly bigger model, small one is pretty dang small.

Regardless, its fantastic, and yes it will hook you up if you play CS GO or some such. It's a great mouse.

Back