Ex-state Sen. Leland Yee Pleads Guilty To Racketeering

HardOCP News

[H] News
Hah! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He talked all that crap about violent video games at the same time he was secretly brokering gun deals with undercover cops pretending to be the mob.

Former state Sen. Leland Yee entered a packed federal courtroom here Wednesday looking relaxed. Unable to find a seat, he squeezed in next to reporters who had once covered the child psychologist’s legislative work as an advocate for youth and the mentally ill, and were now here to watch him plead guilty in a sweeping public corruption case.

He must have pissed off another one of his criminal partners... other Senators.

Leland was a huge anti-gun politician in CA so as a proud 2A supporter I have no mercy for this slimeball.

Lets not forget, this fucker, while being "anti gun" and anti violent videogames was selling guns to drug cartels, if my memory is correct..

I bet the 6-10 years becomes 200 hours of community service while he's on paid leave.

Selling guns to the cartel that is more likely going to be used to kill people, here's a slap on the wrist, good job for your anti-gun crusade, Yee!

I hope he goes to the same place as Shrimp Boy and becomes the girl of the prison.

What do you want to bet, sentence commuted by Barry?

There are a few things that I would say about Yee, but that would go against the forum rules of [H].

People here are mistaken about Yee.

Yee WASN'T making the argument the video games are violent and produce violent behavior in people. He was making the argument that games aren't violent ENOUGH.

All Yee was doing was showing children not to be a pretend criminal in GTA5, but to be criminal in Real Life by showing the virtues of being a real-life gun runner.

While I'm glad he's going to jail, he won't be going to anything other than a minimum security resort jail, so it is sorta moot.

This reminds me of a debate I had in college with a guy that was against legalizing marijuana because his brother sells it and he would not make as much money if it was legal. Which would put him out of business. Funny how all that works.

Back