Random Guy Sneaks Into Game Studio, Steals Lunch

HardOCP News

[H] News
While this story is super creepy (who does this kind of stuff?), the response from the company is pretty cool.

No one asked me if I worked there, I just sat in the chairs and moved around every now and then. at 12:01pm the lunch lady says that food is ready over the overcom and I join up the line. Theres a bunch of plates stacked and then you just grab the food buffet style. I sat down and enjoyed my free lunch and started talking to some people. They told me they were working on a new game called Keystone.

So a game named after the worst beer every produced. Nice.

Saw this quote in the comments section of PC Gamer about this same story. Had me cracking up.

"I think this is what happened with Arkham Knight. Someone trespassed into the studio and fucked up the PC version."

So a game named after the worst beer every produced. Nice.

Tons of shitty content for only $10. Quantity vs. quality.

Might be a worthwhile game for when you've consumed too much.

wow, I guess good job on being able to get in, but damn that is a shitty thing to do.

Saw this quote in the comments section of PC Gamer about this same story. Had me cracking up.

"I think this is what happened with Arkham Knight. Someone trespassed into the studio and fucked up the PC version."

Nah, they didn't need any outside help to botch it up. :eek:

Sounds like something The Spy would do in the articles on PC Gamer.

pretty much any company, unless they train *ALL* employees to enforce this will never enforce it. security's only as good as employees are willing to follow the rules.

So there are wedding crashers and now game studio crashers. As long as he doesn't steal anything or cause harm, I see a bit of humor however strange it is.

Back