20 Of The Worst PC Setups

There was a time in my life when finding was more limited than it is now, and having that latest video card was more important than a great desk or chair!

I am betting that about 80% of these "setups" are actually set up just so they can send in a picture.

Oh, and what is with most of them using the term "battlestation"?

Grand_Moff_Tarkin.png

I am betting that about 80% of these "setups" are actually set up just so they can send in a picture.

Yeah, I kinda got that impression with this round of pics too. Other previous worst setup months didn't seem that way, but there's like something I can't put my finger on that makes the word "staged" come to mind this time.

That does seem sorta silly. I don't get it either, but I think the pics are all from like some reddit thing-y and the audience there hasn't ever really been associated with maturity or lots of intellect so you're prolly just seeing some spillover from the people who go there.

College kids gotta do what a college kids gotta do. Or a gamer with a family of four.

some of these are what I picture when the 1337 PC gamerz start in on the console threads.

Zmog you can hook a PC up to a computer. This is probably what it looks like.

I don't understand how people don't have desks. You can walk into any Goodwill, or decent thrift shop and find a desk for under $20.

I don't understand how people don't have desks. You can walk into any Goodwill, or decent thrift shop and find a desk for under $20.

Or a $19 plastic folding table from a Walmart, Target or the like :p

IKEA also has a number of desk options in the $20 range...

Back