353.38 Hot Fix Driver

Nice, going to give a try. I've only had two TDRs since moving to the 353.30 driver so far, but that is still two too many.

Sweet, will try this out as I've experienced that very problem.

Sweet, will try this out as I've experienced that very problem.

Update: Problem with tdr occurring with gsync active and chrome running in the background while attempting alt tab is fixed! Also alt tabs much faster now. Glad nvidia addressed this quickly.

YES. Finally I'll be able to start using the latest driver.

Thanks for the heads up

Update: Problem with tdr occurring with gsync active and chrome running in the background while attempting alt tab is fixed! Also alt tabs much faster now. Glad nvidia addressed this quickly.

it took them over two months to fix this. it started after 350.12. glad its fixed now so far no crashes in chrome for me.

it took them over two months to fix this. it started after 350.12. glad its fixed now so far no crashes in chrome for me.

I didn't have the problem until the 352.86 but then again I'm pretty sure I skipped 350.12. Regardless, the fix works and I'm glad they addressed it. I'm still waiting on G-Sync + MFAA/DSR support though.

I didn't have the problem until the 352.86 but then again I'm pretty sure I skipped 350.12. Regardless, the fix works and I'm glad they addressed it. I'm still waiting on G-Sync + MFAA/DSR support though.

I think a lot of us are, with bated breath. It's always worked as long as SLI is off for me, but 5k DSR resolutions at high details are pretty hard to push (read: impossible) without SLI.

This may explain the random pauses I see while using chrome. I was also seeing my connection to my receiver via HDMI randomly disconnect and reconnect (could be my 680GTX asking for retirement).

these drivers are perfect, for me at least. no more crashes. where are those two who were saying we have 'garbage machines' now?

these drivers are perfect, for me at least. no more crashes. where are those two who were saying we have 'garbage machines' now?
LOL. Sora is such an asshole. I'm really surprised he hasn't been banned, yet.

No problems for me here. These resolved all my TDR / desktop crashes.

Sora is a piece of shit. I doubt anyone reads any of his crap anymore. He desperately tries to be relevant to the conversation by acting all high and mighty and calling people idiots.

I kind of wish this forum had down voting. 3 or 5 down votes and a post just disappears, and you have to click it to see the turd within. Would save a lot of grief.

Back