HITMAN E3 Gameplay Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
It looks as though Agent 47 is back. The game launches in December for the PC and current-gen consoles.

HITMAN is Io-Interactive’s newest chapter in the acclaimed blockbuster series of creative stealth action games. Enter a live and ever-expanding world of assassination, a digital experience that will continue to grow, deepen and evolve over time, where players perform contract hits on powerful, high profile targets in exotic locations around the world.

I will wait to see more gameplay footage before I spit out an opinion but this one did not give any justice to the game and prompted zero interest from this guy.

I was somewhat disappointed with the last release. It was just ok.

There seemed to be less "hitman" levels (big complex, multiple methods to solve) and more splintercell like levels of sneaking around taking out people.

While I appreciated they tried to make the new disguise system more realistic, I believe it actually took more away from the game ultimately and seems like disguises were so ineffective it was faster to just sneak and kill your way through.

Back