Twitter CEO Dick Costolo Steps Down

HardOCP News

[H] News
Wait....didn't this guy just say his job was safe as recently as a couple weeks ago?

Twitter CEO Dick Costolo is stepping down from his role beginning July 1, according to a filing submitted with the Securities and Exchange Commission Thursday. Twitter co-founder and current Square CEO, Jack Dorsey, will take over as Interim CEO, according to a second filing.

I'm sure his 11 million golden parachute package will help ease the pain. This is why whenever I hear somebody talk about how CEOs deserve their grandoise packages because they take more risk it's ludicrous. They get paid lavishly either way! Somebody at the bottom living paycheck to paycheck takes more risk every day.

I'm sure his 11 million golden parachute package will help ease the pain. This is why whenever I hear somebody talk about how CEOs deserve their grandoise packages because they take more risk it's ludicrous. They get paid lavishly either way! Somebody at the bottom living paycheck to paycheck takes more risk every day.

And I'm sure Jack Dorsey has plenty of time to run two companies; but he'll get paid more for the few weeks having a title slapped on then most people will in 20 years.

Back