Company Sells Human Pillow Cellphone Holder

Japan, you guys need to work on your image! You went from a stereotype of Bushido warriors and ninjas and what not, to lil pecker pedophile cartoonists and assburger autists with companionship pillows and used panties vending machines.

Meanwhile, Norway is actually investing in their country as if it were a company brand.

Well, to be fair, it mostly is the result of a stagnant economy for 3 decades. The bureaucracy of Japan is more Byzantine than any other country, and the most common thing you will hear from foreign businessmen living there is "Everything starts to makes sense once you realize Japan is a communist country"

All this has left a generation of youth unable to earn enough to move out of their parents house. with dim future prospects towards self sufficiency and fulfillment, many has turned towards fantasy and strange hobbies with a whole industry grown to service them creating a self propagating cycle.

They cant afford a house, they can't afford a car, many can't afford to have babies, what else is there to do without going insane? Hello " lil pecker pedophile cartoonists and assburger autists with companionship pillows and used panties vending machines"

Japan, you guys need to work on your image! You went from a stereotype of Bushido warriors and ninjas and what not, to lil pecker pedophile cartoonists and assburger autists with companionship pillows and used panties vending machines.

They're weird I must admit. A few friends of mine goes to Japan once or twice a year for that whole J-pop scene. Standing in line for hours for a 1 minute opportunity to shake some group members hand. To me, I figured they would out grow this shit since it's equilvalent to grown ass men listening to nsync or justin beaver. Ah well, to each their own. But I still like Japan for their older/historic culture. All the guys I know loves Japan's pop culture (anime and feminine looking dudes) rather than their traditional culture.

They're weird I must admit. A few friends of mine goes to Japan once or twice a year for that whole J-pop scene. Standing in line for hours for a 1 minute opportunity to shake some group members hand. To me, I figured they would out grow this shit since it's equilvalent to grown ass men listening to nsync or justin beaver. Ah well, to each their own. But I still like Japan for their older/historic culture. All the guys I know loves Japan's pop culture (anime and feminine looking dudes) rather than their traditional culture.

How old are your friends? What kind of personalities do they have? This is hilarious...

They're in their mid 30's. I learned that in order to get an opportunity to meet these girls, you have to buy the band's music cd's. I think 1 cd gets you 5 seconds. It's something like that. A ticket included with the disc will allow you to attend the event and you can enter the lane of any member you wish. The more CDs you buy, the more tickets you’ll get, and you can spend more time with a member if you use multiple tickets. There are guys out there that buy boxes of their albums to accumulate these points/time reservations. I shook my head when I learned he spent a grand on these CD's...

My friend is a good guy, can be a douche sometimes, but for the most part, he's generally reserved and quiet. I think the group is called AK47 or something like that.

Back