Western Digital My Passport Wireless 2TB

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are looking for a portable wireless hard drive, the crew at TechARP say the 2TB WD My Passport Wireless is definitely worth your consideration.

Portable hard disk drives have become so commoditized that many consumers just base their purchase on price and storage capacity. To differentiate themselves, Western Digital created the wireless version of the portable hard disk drive - the 2 TB Western Digital My Passport Wireless.

If you are looking for a portable wireless hard drive, the crew at TechARP say the 2TB WD My Passport Wireless is definitely worth your consideration.

GOD DAMN IT, why does this fucking link lead to a HardOCP landing page instead of directly to the article. So sick of playing the 'guess what link actually goes to the article' game on this site.

Pretty expensive for what it does. You can get a 3rd party box that does the same thing for far less and hook up a portable drive to that to get similar functionality. Unless you want it all in a single box its not worth it.

Back