Watch Dogs PC - Physical Copy $6 ($4.80 GCU) @ Best Buy

chizow

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey folks,

PC version of Watch Dogs is just $6 or $4.80 with Gamer's Club Unlocked at BestBuy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/watch-dogs-windows/8500051.p?id=1218877767210&skuId=8500051

Can pick up in-store or have it shipped free if you have Elite/Plus. It is the boxed copy, but you can activate it and download it via Uplay.

$3 shipping if you go through their Ebay store:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191583176686?rmvSB=true

Please keep all the "unoptimized garbage" and "Uplay sucks" debates out of this thread please, the game has been patched numerous times and many people have upgraded to modern hardware in the last 1.5 years, so the game runs great now (for me).

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Unfortunately, I have to have it shipped. My BB store doesn't have the PC copy available (sigh).

All well.. still, by far the cheapest I have seen this game!!!

Thanks, OP!

amazon has now matched the deal if you're too lazy to go to the store like me

I'd be all over this if the local best buy had it but the website says it doesn't and I don't have prime so the amazon deal isn't as good, oh well I should probably upgrade before I try to play it anyway.

Amazon price has gone up to $11.84. Still mighty tempting. Wonder if the Steam sale will see it cheaper.

Amazon price has gone up to $11.84. Still mighty tempting. Wonder if the Steam sale will see it cheaper.

Hard to say, if it does go on firesale it will be lower than $10 imo, the last low I saw it for was like $30 I think? Ubi is weird some games they will keep high, some they clear out for $5-10 pretty shortly after release.

Anyways Steam sale should start 6/11/15 according to my Paypal emailer, the BB deal should be good until the end of the week.

It's amazing how quickly the price of this game has fallen. It reminds me of one of the "Mafia" games that bottomed out shortly after its release.

I have a feeling GTA 5 won't enjoy such a rapid price reduction. :(

I love cheap prices for games as none of them are worth $59.99 but I think I'll pass on this game as well.

Watch Dogs... eww gross
With all of the flak it got I ended up enjoying it. They did a good job on the concept and game world but the story telling and driving mechanics needed more work. I know it was a buggy mess on PC at release but it ran fine for me when I played it a few months ago.

Back