Overwatch Reaper Gameplay Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is yet another Overwatch gameplay trailer out today, this time featuring the Reaper character. Again, according to the video description, this was recorded from a match on an early version of Overwatch and captured at 60fps on PC.

Interesting, haven't seen this game before. Feels Q3/TF2-esque, not a bad thing.

Also, so damn refreshing watching a demo where the person playing it can actually play a FPS.

Do we really need another one of these? Can't someone make even a vaguely original FPS anymore?

Do we really need another one of these? Can't someone make even a vaguely original FPS anymore?

I just want someone to remake Tribes 1 no game changes just modern graphics and physics. Whoever does that will make a mint.

As an old school TFC and Tribes and Mechwarrior fan (late 90's had so many FUN games), this looks intriguing. But I said the same the first time I saw a titanfall demo...

Well, now we know which toon the trenchcoat wearing goth tweens will be playing...

I just want someone to remake Tribes 1 no game changes just modern graphics and physics. Whoever does that will make a mint.

Isn't that Planetfall? I'm not trying to be a smartass, I've not played it. Just read about it.

Sorry I meant Planetside, not Planetfall.

WHY NO EDIT? Steve? Kyle?

Isn't that Planetfall? I'm not trying to be a smartass, I've not played it. Just read about it.

They share some similarities... deployables, vehicles, bases etc

Though Tribes focused on 3D jet pack movement and fighting, most classes if not all had jet packs if I remember. I also remember disk launcher type weapon being common.

It also had a money/point load out customization each time you died which I am not sure planetside had/has.

Been so long, I do remember the jet packs and the disk guns made 1v1 battles much more skill based due to the 3 dimensions of movement and slower projectiles.

Back