Acer XB270HU Question

Enthusiast Extreme

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, a few of you might have seen my post about Dell U3415W falling asleep and I could not get it to work. So I returned it and got of course the Acer XB270HU that's considered the best gaming display out now. I have a problem however, I've noticed that it has 2 spots on it that have a neutral color, it's 2 pixels. They're not bright blue or black or white, but something along the lines of the grains of sand. I'm thinking it's just a frozen pixel. Now the question I have is this.... Should I exchange it for another? Or should I keep it with 2 frozen pixels, at something in this price range it's disturbing :mad::rolleyes: even though I know this particular model has been plagued with extreme QA problems.

What do you guys think?

Sure it's not dust? If it really is a stuck pixel, try massaging it, I was able to fix a pixel stuck on red on an older monitor of mine.

Definitely not dust, and I tried doing that already as well as the Jscreen fix. Didn't work... I'm honestly thinking of giving Dell U3415W another try. Also the colors seemed way better on it even though both are IPS panels..

Back