FS: LED Projector, GTX 770 & 640, Mobos, CPUs, misc other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
OK, so now that I'm back stateside for a while I need to offload some stuff that is not being used as much.

Anyways, on to the items for sale!

Items I'm looking for in trade : Nothing at the moment

Price - Item Name - Descript

3 Pack of Raspberry Pi's Model B's - EBAY'd !!!
Pair of 9800 GX2's - SOLD!!!
Optoma ML500 Projector - SOLD!!!
GT 640 - SOLD!!!
MSI Z68 MOBO - SOLD!!!
PC Mate Z87 MOBO - SOLD!!!
Intel Aniv Ed G3258 - SOLD!!!
TwinFrozr GTX 770 - SOLD!!!
Low Power GPU Bundle - SOLD!!!
Laptop Ram Bundle - SOLD!!!
OCP MultiCam Army clothes and boots - SOLD!!!
i3 Mini-ITX Combo - SOLD!!!

More to come in time, I'll be adding some more once more parts arrive for my Plex server upgrade

The sale is just like any other except the shipping will be spread out a bit. I work 12hr shifts Wed-Sat and obviously can't mail on a Sunday so all packages will go out on Mondays and Tuesdays with very few exceptions. That being said, I do paypal and I guess I could do google money thingy if I had too but I guess this makes me old school, I'm just more used to paypal. My heat is in my signature, please send me yours if you've been around for a short time. All prices Shipped.
* EDITED TO SHOW ALL ITEMS SOLD, KEEPING IT UP THO SO I HAVE MY TEMPLATE FOR XMAS SALES

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump. Remember, before 2pm and I can get it out today, after that Its likely gonna wait until Monday. (maybe saturday this week, no promises)

GT 640 Card and the MSI Z68 Motherboard SOLD!

Bumping for update and price drops, next shipping window is saturday the 30th, calling off sick lol

midnight bump. I've got a few low offers, go ahead and beat them and I can ship Saturday the 30th

Late night bump! projector will go on ebay soon, they are going for 248 last week still there

Another bump to get this stuff sold and adding another CPU to the mix

Bumping again, I've got some one and 2 gig sticks of laptop ram, not sure if I'm gonna list them or if there's even any money in it but hey, BUMP!

I'm back. got a few price drops and new listings. Remember, only able to ship out reliably on Mondays and Tuesdays, everything else is a gamble on the wife's schedule

bump, added my looking for info (x58 board)

bump, added a nice Mini ITX combo with an i3, HDD, mothebard and RAM plus extras!

Back in Ohio bump and I think this will be the lowest price I'll drop the projector too, I've got some Army Poncho Liners and Sleeping Bags to eBay this weekend, I'll probably just pull the projector and sell it then too, last chance guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back