FS: intel 4790k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the offer Burner, but I forgot to mention two key points in my original post.

1. I am not looking to trade for anything (at the moment :) )
2. I will not sell over seas as I will not mark any package(s) as "gift"

I would buy this right now, except I live in Canada and there's no google wallet here. Are you considering Canada overseas? ;)

Some details please: How long have you used the CPU for? Have you overclocked it?

I do not consider Canada over seas. Let's see here. I got this towards New Years of last year to be a plex / media center server. I realistically stopped using it around March when I found out that, as a Comcast X1 owner, I could stream live TV from the X1 website. I wanted to have another dedicated gaming machine but the Moonlight Project rendered all that hardware overkill. I am now able to do the exact same things on an AMD A1 2650 + ASUS AM1I-A.

DSC03764.jpg

I am trying hard to convince a friend of mine to buy this from me instead of having me buy him a 5820K. So far he is really instant that he needs the extra cores for Reddit. :rolleyes:

I would not say I overclocked it because I was far more interested in how low I could get the voltage while keeping high speeds. I managed to reach 4.5GHz @ 1.19 volts. That's 1.19 "manual" and not "offset" letting the C3 state down clock / down volt when idle.

:D

Ok, so just the google wallet issue then. Any other payment method you'll accept?

I am trying hard to convince a friend of mine to buy this from me instead of having me buy him a 5820K. So far he is really instant that he needs the extra cores for Reddit.

Maybe he needs to troll 12 threads at once, I don't judge.

Last edited:
Is Amazon payments still a thing? I am pretty sure my account with them is still open.

I also just dropped the price for those who live in the US and care not for the box, fan, manual and sticker.

Last edited:
Is Amazon payments still a thing? I am pretty sure my account with them is still open.

I also just dropped the price for those who live in the US and care not for the box, fan, manual and sticker.

No, Amazon pmts is no longer an option for payments between individuals.

Amazon payments is US only as well, unfortunately. Why not PayPal?

Because of the absurd amount of fees. Rule 23 of the FS/FT forum says I can not ask the buyer to front the cost. I would have had to have asked for ~$284 (CPU only) from the start if PayPal was one of my options.

No, Amazon pmts is no longer an option for payments between individuals.

That is a shame :(

All PM's have been replied to. I will check back in an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back