Official Mad Max "Savage Road" Story Trailer

Great movie.

I did notice a kiss and a bit of over dramatization in the game trailer. Let's hope the focus is on rage, twisted metal and lots of blood and not so much on the whole "emo movement" that's creeping into and destroying movies and games.

I hate anything emo. In the real world when your 30+ you're saddled with a fck load of cynicism to the point, anything emo makes zero sense.

Let's keep it real just like the movie. In a post apoplectic world, man will make woman his property and that kiss looked like it was mutual, not taken in a fit of lust as it should have been.

I would love ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to see Fallout 4 with the same graphical detail as Witcher 3. Would blow my mind.

Personally I think Witcher 3 has a very clunky UI but that's a bit off-topic.

Yeah .... Fallout 4 .... can't wait.

I want to see polluted lakes, ponds and rivers you can swim in and benith. Tons of secret areas, weird home made weapons and mad max style vehicles. Lot's of rust and burnt out buildings. My wish list could go on and on.

I want to see polluted lakes, ponds and rivers you can swim in and benith. Tons of secret areas, weird home made weapons and mad max style vehicles. Lot's of rust and burnt out buildings. My wish list could go on and on.

Will get you a ticket to the middle east.

Great movie.

I did notice a kiss and a bit of over dramatization in the game trailer. Let's hope the focus is on rage, twisted metal and lots of blood and not so much on the whole "emo movement" that's creeping into and destroying movies and games.

I hate anything emo. In the real world when your 30+ you're saddled with a fck load of cynicism to the point, anything emo makes zero sense.

Let's keep it real just like the movie. In a post apoplectic world, man will make woman his property and that kiss looked like it was mutual, not taken in a fit of lust as it should have been.

Things I hope are just a joke: This post.

Things I hope are not a joke: Fallout 4, this game, and AMD releasing a card this summer that will satisfy my gaming needs.

I'm skeptical about the game. If it doesn't have First Person View then I'll pass.

Not a joke at all. Let me guess, you get warm and fuzzy when watching twilight. Yeah the last thing I personally want is a love story in the middle of Mad Max.

I think a lot of people are skeptical of the game. Time will tell. I'm glad it looks really polished. I'm a huge fan of a nonlinear open world. While you may have freedom behind the wheel, I get the feeling it's going to be story driven and follow a linear narrative with a sense of faux freedom via the car combat locals. Hopefully you can drive town to town, mission based, secret areas, and really explore the wasteland.

You really want a love story in your game? Interesting. The joke is on you btw if so. But, kids are more emo these days. Let's just hope for a rainbow paint scheme on one of the cars

You really want a love story in your game? Interesting. The joke is on you btw if so. But, kids are more emo these days. Let's just hope for a rainbow paint scheme on one of the cars

And an ankle dolphin tat

Back