WTB 4770k (or 4790k if price is right) WITHIN A DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
So I've got an i3 in my gamer rig and its doing just fine for me, but I've ventured back into the wide world of Video Encoding and I'm smacking my face pretty hard against it's dual core/quad thread limit.

So I'm looking to get an i7 4770k or 4790k today (obviously shipping will be normal and take longer, but I'm going up against 2 hard end times on other sales, I have to make a choice in under 24 hours)

It doesn't even have to be a k series if you can make a very good argument and price offer, but I'd like to stick with them for the most part. Same thing about i5's, if you could push a 4670k for around 160 I'd buy that over the i7, but I don't reckon many will be making those deals.

So shoot me your best price for an i7 4770k or whatever else you've got. I've seen them go here for $225 or below so for the sake of the forums here I'll list that as my starting asking price.

Pay with paypal, can do a gift if you have good heat, my heat and ebay info is in my sig, been here for years and still have a perfect score.

EDIT

I guess I can do google wallet too if needed, I don't have it set up but seems like what all the cool kids are using these days.

I've also got a few things I could trade, most of which will go in a FS thread later tonight or tomorrow but I'm sitting on a Twin Frozr GTX 770 I can offer for trade value as well as a GTX 640 I need to get rid of, and I could also part with a celeron 20th Aniv edition (the one you can OC, 3258 I think was the #) that will be homeless once I get an i7 and rotate my i3 to my plex server

-UPDATE-

Found one for 225, thanks guys, thread is closed now!

Last edited:
I think you meant 20th Century Pentium 3258.

I have a 4790K, a really decent OC'er, don't mind letting it go, but just not that price, gl though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back