Xbox One Special Edition Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are ready for the Master Chief White Box edition, the special edition is available for pre-order now in the US from the usual retailers.The bundle will retail for $349 and includes four Halo games, wireless controller and the white Xbox One console.

Later this month, this Xbox One Special Edition Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle will be available in limited quantities for a limited time at participating U.S. retailers while supplies last so once they’re all gone, they’re all gone!

Somehow, I think a white XB1 would just look weird. I like how my day 1 XB1 blends in with all of my stuff.

ugh fuck no.. WTF?
I still have my original Xbox Halo Special Edition and it still looks sexy
57.jpg

Even the Xbox 360 Halo 3 edition looked better than that white trash
der.jpeg

Well, someone is certainly compensating with those picture sizes.

Those green consoles look like shit to me, I'd rather have something that is modern and looks professional.

Yeah the green Xbox original looks neat but Id still rather a white console or black one to go in my tv cabinet. I hope they make that prototype xbox console from back in the day, that Giant X...It looked so sexy.

Those green cosoles look like cheap children's toys. Black or white ones will atleast match/blend with just about anything else you own and look normal.

After 20 years, I finally got a console. A white Xbox One. It looks neat. Trouble is, I want another gamepad and so far I've not found a matching one.

Back