Need for Speed 2015 Reboot Trailer Revealed

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
To coin a phrase from Top Gun: I feel the need, the need for speed. Your wish for speed will be fulfilled in the new reboot of Need for Speed 2015. Ghost Games and EA provided a teaser trailer as a promotion prior to E3 2015 and the release of the first full gameplay trailer. The Need for Speed is expected to be released this fall.

Not my favorite series, but the footage looked good, the "All Footage Captured In-game" and representative of all platforms line surprised me a bit.

Music and speech SUCKED, but WOW if that was all in game that Looked Truly Next Gen.

If the game really looks that good, that would be impressive. Same goes for Battlefront, which uses the same engine. I have a hard time believing these games will look as good as EA wants us to believe. I do hope I'm wrong.

Graphics aside though, this game will likely just be another shitty NFS game. This franchise needs to have died a long time ago.

By music style choice, I'm not sure this is the right direction..

IT probably is if they are targeting a younger newer audience. I don't understand why that music style is so popular. I've tried to like it and have found a few songs that are decent, but on the whole it is just garbage. Looks like I'll be sticking to paradise city for the few times a year I want to get my NFS fix. I just haven't liked any of the games past that.

My favorite in the series is still Most Wanted. The original, not the... sequel with the same name? Whatever that mess was. Hard to believe it's a decade old now. Spent so many hours in that one.

As for this reboot? Yeah, looks like the Underground games a bit. They weren't all that bad, but, I wasn't wowed by their gameplay.

Is this the get-off-my-lawn thread? If so, I want to throw my hat in for Porsche Unleashed.

Damn kids.

porsche unleashed was a masterpiece. Played the hell out of it with my sidewinder

"And remember to rush out and play it soon, because we're making it online only, so that means we'll cut off the servers in a couple years, like we're doing with NFS World next month!"

Back