Adult Dating Site Hack Exposes Millions Of Users

HardOCP News

[H] News
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! Not because this site was hacked. I'm more surprised that that many people actually use Adult FriendFinder. :eek:

The stolen data reveals the sexual preferences of users, whether they're gay or straight, and even indicates which ones might be seeking extramarital affairs. In addition, the hackers have revealed email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, postal codes and unique internet addresses of users' computers.

AFF people use that crap.. like 10 years ago it was shown that like 99% of the profiles on there were all fake and created by the company or people hired to create the fake profiles to get people to pay to be able to contact people..

Aren't most adult sites focused on people exposing themselves to each other. I thought that was the point?

"Come look at my cam, have private chat"
"I'll expose myself to you for a dollar."

You know, that sort of thing.

AFF people use that crap.. like 10 years ago it was shown that like 99% of the profiles on there were all fake and created by the company or people hired to create the fake profiles to get people to pay to be able to contact people..

This

This! All online dating sites are a scam! Business must go on, now give us your moneys.....

Who needs an online dating site to meet women? All I do is check my Gmail spam folder every few days. There's always several messages from beautiful, sweet, intelligent women looking for a good guy. Hell, just last week I got one message that really captivated me. She looks exactly like Charlize Theron, but in a terrible tragedy, her parents were killed in a car crash, last year. Such a sad story, don'tcha think? Get this... she's the only living heir to the family's diamond fortune. She only needed my credit card, bank account, and social security numbers so she could transfer the entire $50 million inheritance to me before she hops a flight from the Czech Republic to Atlanta. Haven't heard from her since I e-mailed all that info. I'm sure she's just busy with her travel arrangements. Can't wait to introduce her to the family.

What, you mean all those russian women sending me their photos aren't really planning to marry me? You just crushed my world!! :mad:

Back