DYI Propane Gun

If anyone hears about some crazy person in Oregon setting themselves on fire while trying to build one of these..... it's me.

Mom yelled, "they're gonna call the police!" in which he edited using "there".

Cool gun though. I remember making a pvc gun like that and used hairspray....kids didnt have access to propane.

Early, post-apocalyptic weapon...if there's a nearby sports and hardware store that hasn't been destroyed, lol.

needs more vertical tube fed ball bearing steel barrel.

it's really pretty easy to make guns in a society like ours.

Made a few compressed air guns that were pretty epic as a kid. Had one that could really get Jarts w/ Sabots going.

Well I think it makes sense. We should not be teaching our children to be pointing anything at anybody. Pointing is a way of singling out someone. Whether it's with a gun, a finger, or words. We should never make someone feel different from the crowd.

Did you really just say that?

Man card. Give it up. NOW.

Well I think it makes sense. We should not be teaching our children to be pointing anything at anybody. Pointing is a way of singling out someone. Whether it's with a gun, a finger, or words. We should never make someone feel different from the crowd.

WOW, so that means we shouldn't use grades either or academic scores of any kind because that might be singling someone out because of poor performance. So no MCAT, GMAT, ect because it wouldn't be fair.

Last time I checked if you didn't want to participate in a squirt gun fight then you don't participate. If they are banning an out door activity that actually burns some decent calories when kids are running, should we ban video games with guns for kids to or any type of sword.

The South Park creators have the right mindset. They call themselves "equal opportunity offenders." Everyone gets made fun of.

Many of humanities greatest achievements have come from the prospect of one person or group being better than another. Removing the parts of society that foster that competitive nature will doom us to mediocrity.

Back