Life is Strange Continues with Episode 3 on May 19

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are a Life Is Strange player, the third episode of the five part series will be released on May 19th. This episode is named Chaos Theory and continues the time-warping saga on PS3/4, Xbox 360/One and PC.

Life is Strange draws on the story-driven choice mechanics that Telltale Games popularized with its episodic adventure series like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

Sweet, I just beat the 2nd episode a week ago. It's an interesting take on these point click adventure story telling games.

Hopefully I'll have enough time to push through this episode the day it comes out. Gotta take off the next day for a while.

I do like this 6 week release schedule, gives its just long enough to remember what happened in the previous episode, and still desire to play the next episode.

Yeah, I just beat episode 2 as well. Fantastic game for 10 bucks so far :D

I was always frustrated by older adventure games because it took days of searching levels for "that one little thing" you need, and four different friends to help you see those little tiny details you missed. And then you could lose the game by forgetting a crucial item you just can't get anymore, making playing with a walkthrough crucial.

This game fixes those issues by not making items too hard to come by, and you can't lose if you miss something - it simply changes your story. That combined with the excellent animation and script make this very endearing.

Als, bonus points: Squeenix are not afraid to take pot shots at their own failures. Your character loves "The Spirits Within" :D"

Cool, though I may be busy playing Witcher 3 :p

Enjoying it so far, unique setting for a game.

Back