Assassin’s Creed Victory to be Officially Revealed on May 12th

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Ubisoft is drumming up interest for its new game, Assassin’s Creed Victory, ahead of the start of E3 on June 16th. The teaser trailer is just that, not much in the way of a preview and details are scarce, but the news is that the full reveal will be on Tuesday. Check out the trailer, what little there is of it.

I'm curious, have these progressed the overall main story at all? Or just stagnated in the effort to just put out more and more of the same series and make more money?

I liked the games at first with the whole interconnected storyline. But then it seemed the overall storyline took a backseat in the interest to just put out yet another AC game. And then I haven't played another since.

I'm curious, have these progressed the overall main story at all? Or just stagnated in the effort to just put out more and more of the same series and make more money?

I liked the games at first with the whole interconnected storyline. But then it seemed the overall storyline took a backseat in the interest to just put out yet another AC game. And then I haven't played another since.

No, the overarching storyline hasn't gone anywhere at all, frankly.

No, the overarching storyline hasn't gone anywhere at all, frankly.

Well, they did wrap up Desmond's "end of the world" plot, but since then nothing has really happened. They've just been jumping around randomly to one character and the next with individual stories that have a beginning, middle and end per game.

The Assassin's Creed franchise must be a mighty big cow, because Ubisoft has been milking it for a long time now.

it's not called Victory...it's Assassin's Creed: Syndicate...the Victorian Era London setting during the Industrial Revolution sounds really interesting and holds worlds of potential...it's also being developed by a new Ubisoft studio...don't fuck it up Ubisoft!

I don't think people play for the story, it's more for the environment, and that you are a predator within it.
Good graphics, world layout, ambient sound, music background, it's an experience.
If they focus on making the parkour system more fluent and intuitive, and keep unity's fighting system (one that actually starts to approach a challenge) I will keep coming back.

Oh, joy. Another Ubisoft game to boycott due to their draconian DRM.

People still talk about the non existent problem of DRM? :S Just buy on Steam and enjoy the game!

Another one? Are they sweatshopping this stuff?

Although the Victorian Era London does sound fun. Been wanting that location.

AC Black Flag because it had some interesting and different gameplay compared to prior AC games. At this point, AC would need to start exploring 'alternate reality' type gameplay - basically decision branches that did not happen in history as we know it - to pique my interest again at this point.

And I expect this one to be a rushed incomplete buggy release just like Unity, really shows that Ubisoft obviously chose quantity over quality just to make a quick buck, though I can't blame them though but shit like this will most likely backfire on them.

Back