Two New Free Games With GeForce GTX 970 And GTX 980?

nice deal...better then the Pick Your Path (Far Cry 4, AC: Unity, The Crew) bundle that came with my GTX 970

Newegg is showing the games.

dammit..they also have a 100 bucks off the ASUS ROG PG278Q if I buy another 980.

Good deal if you are into those games.

I have no interest in 3rd person games or superhero games though, so I'll pass.

This is good news. Next month I'm getting the Evga SSC 970. So now I get free backplate, Witcher 3, and Batman. :D

Wish I hadn't preordered Witcher 3 months ago! My 670 will be hurtin'.

Got them to add a copy of arkham to my 970 I bought a couple weeks ago.

These are much better offerings than Pick Your Path promo a while back, that's a plus at least.

In fact I don't even think AC:U would have been so bad if it was released in the state it is in now, the bad release of that still leaves a sour taste in many people

Good news. Shows Nvidia is concerned with the up-cumming AMD launch and is trying to lock in some undecided customers.

Man, just bought a 980 last Friday off Amazon, got Witcher 3 with it, Batman would have been nice also..

Man, I have the worst luck with these promo's. I bought a 970 10 days before they came with The Witcher 3 and a 960 last Friday. I know the 960 doesn't come with Batman but I would have upped it to a 970 had I known.

just my luck!!i ordered a evga gtx 970 from newegg on 5/4 and the new deal went in effect on 5/5 shit!

Just ordered a 970 from amazon on Sunday with switcher 3 promo, chatted online with rep, and he assured me I would also get the batman code too. Gotta love amazon!

It sucks. I just bought my second GTX 980 on 4/16/15, I got Witcher 3. But getting Batman would be nice since I have bought 2 GTX 980"s. :-(

It sucks. I just bought my second GTX 980 on 4/16/15, I got Witcher 3. But getting Batman would be nice since I have bought 2 GTX 980"s. :-(

Doesn't hurt to try. I bought my 970s on release day and when Farcry4/AC:Unity/TheCrew pick 1 promo came out i reached out to Newegg CS and they gave me two codes. Which I think was at least a month apart.

Doesn't hurt to try. I bought my 970s on release day and when Farcry4/AC:Unity/TheCrew pick 1 promo came out i reached out to Newegg CS and they gave me two codes. Which I think was at least a month apart.

I'm chatting with customer service right now. Hopefully they'll give me the code for Batman.

Since your product was recently delivered, we will honor the promotion to you. I will create a free order to send you this game code.

Oh yeah... :D

GTX 980s are what, about $500-$550? Why would anyone even buy one when you can get a watercooled R9 295x2 for as low as $600 recently (or the aircooled one for $600 right now plus a free gaming mouse, if for whatever reason you don't have a space for a 120mm radiator), which blows the 980s out of the water?

_id1411213304_11118_2.jpg

Now don't get me wrong, the 980 SLI is on par with the 295x2 at 4K resolutions or in some games better, but you're talking a $400 price premium and you're using up four slots instead of two slots. $400 buys more than two video games.

Depends heavily on the region.

For example, in my country, 295x is still $1500, which makes even Titan X looks like a much better choice in comparison, and the 295x being a very bad purchase compared to 980's.

I am pretty sure there are a few countries out there that don't usually avail of any post release price slashes, in these, it's nearly always better to get newer things, since older ones won't get any discounts.

I am pretty sure there are a few countries out there that don't usually avail of any post release price slashes, in these, it's nearly always better to get newer things, since older ones won't get any discounts.
They have internet and computers in other countries? G'damn, learn something new everyday. :p

Fair 'nuff, but here in 'MURCA, IMO the 295x2 is a no-brainer against 980SLI or TitanX (which odd btw, they don't offer that deal with the Titan): https://youtu.be/HvDQzYhP05k?t=39s

PS: I just noticed that aircooled "295x2" I posted literally has fans for its fans, lmao!

290-DEVIL-13-3.jpg

It worked thank you. Just got the key for the game. GO newegg.

That card is a monster. Plus its 3 slots instead of 2, so you're only saving 1 slot over two SLI cards.

Why are you even derailing this thread about AMD vs. Nvidia though? This is about getting Batman: AK and Witcher 3, not which card is the better value. SLI would get you about $120 in games you could sell if you don't want them which drops the price. Plus Nvidia's offerings are less power hungry and are "generally" more optimized for multi-gpu play.

Back