SurveyMonkey CEO, Husband Of Facebook's COO, Dies Suddenly

HardOCP News

[H] News
The CEO of SurveyMonkey, and husband of Facebook's COO Sheryl Sandberg, passed away suddenly on Friday. The news of his passing was made via Facebook.

Goldberg's brother, Robert Goldberg, announced the news in a post on Facebook, requesting that people share their memories of David via the site. "No words can express the depth of loss we feel, but we want his children to learn how much he meant to all of you," Robert Goldberg wrote.

Wonder what dirt he had on the Clinton's.

If it's ruled a suicide, his car keys suddenly reappear in his pocket, and they can't find the bullet, then that's a good possibility :)

Well that's one way go. Falling off a treadmill and bleeding out through your noggin. We can be so fragile sometimes.

This is highly unusual.

Not really. There are quite a few videos online of people going down while doing gym cardio, usually treadmills. Usually it's people who don't or haven't worked out in a long time then sudenly put their body into more exertion than it has ever experienced before. The high BP and HR can cause a multitude of issues. Sometimes it's congenital, you see that most often in sports though from the constant exertion.

Treadmills are surprisingly dangerous. If you get dizzy or disoriented, or simply distracted at the wrong moment, you can seriously hurt yourself.

Treadmills are surprisingly dangerous. If you get dizzy or disoriented, or simply distracted at the wrong moment, you can seriously hurt yourself.
If you're a complete a total retard and don't leave the minimum suggested room behind the treadmill and fail to clip the automatic magnetic cutoff to yourself.

Walking down a set of stairs with a handrail is more dangerous than a properly setup treadmill.

RIP. He was only 8 months older than me. As I've gotten older hearing about the deaths of those around my age makes me think more. None of really have any idea how and when it's going to happen to each and everyone of us. As much as we like to argue and fight and posture in a place like this are ultimate destinies, at least in this world, are identical.

If you're a complete a total retard and don't leave the minimum suggested room behind the treadmill and fail to clip the automatic magnetic cutoff to yourself.

I doubt Goldberg was a complete and total retard.

Severe trauma to the back of the head is not something you'd expect from a treadmill accident. Circumstances are pretty suspicious if you ask me, but this is probably all we'll ever hear of it.

The stories of this guy's death are crazy.

First of all, how do you "fall off the treadmill" and end up dead?
Beat up and broken wrist or ankle maybe, but dead? GTFO.
Secondly, the resort has denied he was a guest there or "died" there.
Third, do you take your brother on a "family vacation" ? Apparently he found the guy and "rushed " him to a hospital, where he "died" from his one inch scalp wound.

Last but not least......guy dies in Mexico on Sunday afternoon, death is "thoroughly investigated" by the authorities and he's back in the US and put to rest today......two days later? Would you and I get the same treatment? Hell, I'd still be on ice in the morgue while my wife was being questioned and looking for some shitty lawyer to fill out the papers to release me....let alone the US authorities and insurance company.....

wonder how he was readied? cremated maybe?

I smell a big rat.

Back