Male Characters in The Sims 4 Are Getting Pregnant Due to a Bug

Bug? More like feature. This is a game woman mostly play. Fulfilling their fantasies.

Welcome to Obama's America folks.

;)

hqdefault.jpg

I didn't think anyone bought Sims 4 after the total shitshow that Sim City was/is, plus the fact that Sims 4 had like half the content that Sims 3 had at release.

Top metacritic review of Sims 4:

"Fantastic! Every body, EA did that again! After the great success of reboot in Sim City...."

When the 10/10 reviews are trolls, but the user score is still 3.7, you know you got a problem

I didn't think anyone bought Sims 4 after the total shitshow that Sim City was/is, plus the fact that Sims 4 had like half the content that Sims 3 had at release.

Top metacritic review of Sims 4:

"Fantastic! Every body, EA did that again! After the great success of reboot in Sim City...."

When the 10/10 reviews are trolls, but the user score is still 3.7, you know you got a problem

metacritic is a joke most of the "reviews" are paid for anyway.

Sims 4 has a few nice selling points.

Building homes is so much easier, I greatly enjoy making them in 4 more.

The Sims do feel much more alive/interactive via the emotion system. It's also much easier to to make Sims look nice.

The lack of content is a bit understandable. The shit loading system is unforgivable and a clear limitation for a tablet/mobile version in the wings.

They should make this happen to you if your Sim watches too much liberal media.

WxYdYOZ.jpg

Back