Crossover 27 Sakwa (Apple) 1440p 60Hz AH-IPS

I asked AccessoriesWhole about this new model and this is what they told me:

It is same monitor with 27QW IPS

Crossover 27사과 is name for Korean version.

What do you think?

I thought 27 Sakwa was better overall.

I asked AccessoriesWhole about this new model and this is what they told me:

What do you think?

I thought 27 Sakwa was better overall.

They're effectively the same monitor (same panel; same casing), but the 27Sakwa could potentially have better color presets. Crossover apparently often improves their factory calibrations every year.

Recently contacted dream-seller about the differences between a 27qw and the 27qw Sakwa. He wrote that the 27qw has an IPS panel, the Sakwa an AH-IPS. That's probably a misinformation though, as the 27qw is advertised as having AH-IPS as well.
I asked about the panel coating as well. In their add-title they wrote it is a matte screen, in the items description that it is "anti-glare". The response was that it is "anti-glare", which he wrote was similar to semi-glare.

I'm not sure about the Sakwa. If the Ganjidog was glossy or plasma deposition coating it would have been my first choice. With its matte coating it's less appealing though.

on this page which looks to be the same seller, it's described as having a "plasma deposition coating". The Cross product page seems to indicate the same thing re the PDC. And dream-seller seems to have removed the word "matte" from his Sakwa eBay listing.

Back