Need help from pros, Mountainmod alike case.

Jethraw

n00b
Hello, i am moveing to a new house, working on my room makeing it as a studio for music production. So i need a new pc and i am makeing a custom/scratchbuild case and i always wanted a huge case that feels like a monster even thought the hardware wont be that much powerfull. And its not just for "the looks" i want the PC to be on very low temp and very quiet..

I tried to model the case i had in mind in skethcup ( its not very good beacuse i have almost no modeling skills).

Front view:
direct%20view_zpszetdn6x8.png

Back view:
top%20and%20back_zpsvwmwl75n.png

Looking from the front, the left side will be covered with glass and the right side will be bays for HDD's. The circuler wholes are for 120mm-140mm fans, and the big square whole is for the electronics like: Fan on/off switches for diffrent sides, power switch, temp monitor etc..

I don't really have any expirience in modding, in this case scratchbuilding a case.
So can anyone with expiriance and knowledge advice me, what is good and what is not, if this case makes any sence. And how should i do this? Soldering 2 cases in one or scratch building it with aluminium.

Thanks in advanced, PS.

PC specs:

CPU:Intel Core™ i7 5820K "Unlocked"
Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-X99-UD3
RAM:Crucial PC4-19200 "Ballistix Sport" KIT 16384MB 2400 MHz DDR IV
SSD:Kingston SSDnow V300 120GB SATA III (6Gb/s)
GPU:Do not know which yet.

Back