Sex With Robots Is The Future

HardOCP News

[H] News
Sex with robots? I guess that wouldn't be so bad. At least you'd have a little fun before the robots KILL US ALL!

Futurists are predicting that—in just 10 to 15 years—there will be robots that will look and feel incredibly lifelike, robots with which you can cuddle and have sex. You will be able to design your perfect mate, complete with the right voice and the artificial intelligence to whisper those sweet nothings at exactly the right time.

Could have beneficial effects,not only will it slow down population growth,it'll help the gene pool. If you're such a loser you have to get it on with a machine you shouldn't be reproducing anyway.

Sex with robots over reproduction. So this is how the human race goes extinct?

I do: Probleminfected

This will be somewhat NSFW

Oh yeah give it to me daddy, work it!
"Would you like me to send this message to this contact?"
Yes yes, oh yes!
"Message Sent"

Also I thin this is a good way to bring about Machines hating us (although I'd still do it) You get a message from your robot that it needs service parts or something and you deny it. Later you go to use it for sex and it denies. You just view it as equipment so you try to smack some sense into it (literally) or like that (stupid) viral story of the guy shooting it, fire off some corrections to it. Begin technological uprising story.

So.. who wants to be the very first person to go visit.. WESTWORLD?

4westworld.jpg

If you have ever watched The Heavy Metal Movie then you would recall the proper term is "Mechanical Stimulation" :D

It will encourage rape through uncontrolled hedonistic behavior. No soul in machine masked to take on the image of mankind.

they are called real dolls and a onahole...

until they make a robot that can refuse to make me a sammich because it doesnt want to we are a long way off.

also not being just about the physical satisfaction if they had the ability to function as a surrogate womb it would at least not be the end of the world...

Sex with robots over reproduction. So this is how the human race goes extinct?
Lets see after sex.
1) demand your sex partner makes you a sammich
2) roll over and go to sleep
3) go do something else

yup all superior reasons why a robot would be superior, no nagging.

But in all seriousness is it really that far off? They have real life dolls that look fairly normal (i.e. not blow up dolls), they have holes, what else is necessary, some movement in the legs? some sort of auto dispensing lubrication? some sort of "mechanics" in the openings to give live like kung-fu grip action? maybe make sure you get the voice part right because if you hear "Oh baby, take me to pound town" in the 'voice' of Stephen Hawking that would probably be a boner killer.

I'm ready... and my gf is also interested *WIN* :D

First thought: Chobits

Second thought: Havent they been imagining and saying this since like 1960?

For you movie goers, Ex-Machina was just this. Sex with robots, it just escapes me how this movie got 90 ratings on rotton tomatoes.

First thought: Chobits

Second thought: Havent they been imagining and saying this since like 1960?

yes and my first thought was Naomi Armitage home robotization...

Chobits persocoms were ehh

oh there is also Hand Maid-Mai.

Coincidentally 90% of the population of robots will be Asian just like in the real world. :cool:

You probably have to charge it will be messy to clean up will weigh a ton unlike blow up dolls which I people joked about for years.

They already exist. They are called vibrators and motorized flesh-lights. So they should be saying that people are going to continue to have sex with robots.

I don't see this being any more than a sex toy like a real-doll or flashlight / etc.

When humans have sex, endorphins (dopamine) are released which give the feel good mood. Think back to when you last hooked up with a chick and compare the chemical mood you had versus the last time you wanked it. It's not the same. All things such as sense, sight, touch, will come in to play to create these endorphins.

It's also why "romance" dies out in relationships. Because you stop lusting for the chemicals as you become used to the others smell/touch/taste/sight/etc .. You build a tolerance. Hence why some cheating happens as people seek that chemical release they can no longer easily obtain from their partner.

Lets see after sex.
1) demand your sex partner makes you a sammich
2) roll over and go to sleep
3) go do something else

yup all superior reasons why a robot would be superior, no nagging.

But in all seriousness is it really that far off? They have real life dolls that look fairly normal (i.e. not blow up dolls), they have holes, what else is necessary, some movement in the legs? some sort of auto dispensing lubrication? some sort of "mechanics" in the openings to give live like kung-fu grip action? maybe make sure you get the voice part right because if you hear "Oh baby, take me to pound town" in the 'voice' of Stephen Hawking that would probably be a boner killer.

How far off it is really depends on your standards. I'm sure someone out there is banging their roomba somehow, but that's probably not what you mean.

Ehh, there's two sides of this that are a good and a bad thing. Fertility rate will go down. STDs will decline dramatically.

Realdolls cost thousands of dollars. What are the chances they will be affordable for the average joe?

female sex bot will argue that she wants a Hard drive NOT a thumb drive
she will then BSOD

Realdolls cost thousands of dollars. What are the chances they will be affordable for the average joe?

cheaper than a wife last i saw a real doll started at 2500-4500 depending on features and customization that was back when i was in high school

and I know homeless people who can support a booze habit and smoke a pack a day saving up for a dutch wife is in the average joe's budget...

Sounds awesome. Lets go!

If it doesn't look creepy, I can see this happening. The robots I've seen look VERY creepy to me.

yea, but who knows how much these will cost in maintenance?

It's funny that men care so much about how their robotic partners look when women get it on with straight up machines.

Back