Skyrym

Rajincajun

Weaksauce
Looking to sell or trade or whatever the game. I like the game but I never play it. I would be willing to either trade the game for something else or sell the Key (if that's possible).

I'm open for anything so make me an offer and lets see what we can do,

Don't know if anyone would be worried about being screwed so to ease anyone's worries I can give you my info so you can see I'm a straight up guy. I'm also 47 yrs old so Money is not an issue and selling the game for a few dollars is no big deal I don't care about the money so trade of anything else is fine.

I would give the game to my son but he has it already.

Thoughts anyone?

~R~

Dear Good Sir,
I am very mega rich Nigerian prince but unfortunately my assets have been frozen. I would like to buy this Rim in the sky for one million usd, but will need your assisstance in unfreezing them. If you give me your bank account information... Or just post in the right freaking section... I can unlock my funds.
Love Prince FS/FTitsonlythelargestsubforumonthesite

Dear Good Sir,
I am very mega rich Nigerian prince but unfortunately my assets have been frozen. I would like to buy this Rim in the sky for one million usd, but will need your assisstance in unfreezing them. If you give me your bank account information... Or just post in the right freaking section... I can unlock my funds.
Love Prince FS/FTitsonlythelargestsubforumonthesite

"I would like to buy this Rim in the sky"
lmfao best comment.

In b4 locked.

Back