FS: White Sony Xperia Z3 Compact [LIKE NEW! Factory Unlocked] Used on t-mobile

MADMarc

Limp Gawd
***sold***

Hey guys, I've got a factory unlocked Sony Xperia Z3 Compact for sale. The phone is awesome, especially with the waterproofing (Sony's waterproofing was successful at the beach on my Z1). My gf had a Z1S until the screen went awry on her. So we contacted Sony for the RMA, but she needed something in the mean time. I got this one for her and fortunately she is okay with the Z1 so that I can make more selling this newer phone (whew...see coffee spill comment below. I need pc components). Now it is up for grabs. Comes with the case, manuals, unopened sony headphones, couple different international power adapters, but no usb cable or wall charger (if you really need one I'm sure I can find something for you around here, but it won't be the Sony one because we lost one in transition through the RMA).

The phone was only used for a few months and is in awesome condition. Always in a case and most often with a screen protector, too. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. See the images below and don't hesitate to drop a line with any questions.

Price is $300 shipped for you [H] folk.

https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=76379

OH! And I have been smited by the coffee gods and spilled coffee off of my desk and into the tower so I'll also consider AM3+ mobo trades, newegg/amazon/td gift cards, SSD's and a good mechanical keyboard.

Pictures:

Last edited:
Pms replied to. Thank you for the inquiries.

EDIT: Pending

Last edited:
Back