Netflix’s Library to Get Shakeup on May 1st

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
It's that time again when Netflix rolls out its new monthly programming, bringing a ton of new and original content to the streaming channel while dropping some of the aging movies and TV series' in the Netflix lineup for May.

Subscribers will be getting a bunch of new content scattered throughout the month, including things like A Madea Christmas, Inglorious Basterds, The Boxtrolls, and a bunch of other relatively new content. Interspersed into it all are some Netflix Originals.

They need to shake up their interface. It's shocking that a company that successful has such a horrific interface.

They need to shake up their interface. It's shocking that a company that successful has such a horrific interface.

what is the issue with their interface ... the Roku app interface for Netflix seems to work well and is easily navigated

Wooh Hooh. Longmire season 3.

What I hate about most of these streaming service is that you cannot browse ALL of their content.
Even if you do a search, much of it will not show up. So what it amounts to is what you are able to browse are the programs THEY want you to watch.

My Netflix opened in Chrome lags pretty bad after I've been watching for awhile. I usually have to go in and kill the browser and open a new window up. It gets so bad sometimes that the whole browser will freeze as I'm going through their slideshow thing to find new movies to watch.

Wooh Hooh. Longmire season 3.

What I hate about most of these streaming service is that you cannot browse ALL of their content.
Even if you do a search, much of it will not show up. So what it amounts to is what you are able to browse are the programs THEY want you to watch.

How is Longmire? It looks interesting.

It's amazing how deep you can dig into Netflix. There is a ton of content buried beneath the handful of shows they recommend.

FlickSurfer is pretty decent for finding stuff on Netflix: http://flicksurfer.com
I use it for checking new releases that sometimes don't show up (or show much later) on the Windows Netflix app.

Works for me on Apple TV. Don't give me a million filters and search criterias. My 5 year old can find shows.

I soooooo want Netflix to get Banshee and Justified.

I signed in just to comment that Justified was on Netflix, but I looked again to make sure and it's not there anymore. I know it was there at one time because that's how I discovered the awesomeness that is that show. Looks like Amazon has exclusive rights to it now :/

How is Longmire? It looks interesting.

It's amazing how deep you can dig into Netflix. There is a ton of content buried beneath the handful of shows they recommend.

I like Longmire. You can describe him a old time cowboy in the white hat stuck in the politically correct present and hating it.
Main character is a plain, down to earth sheriff interested in Justice, not politics. A good man, but haunted by demons from the past.
Starts Lou Diamond Phillips as the local bar keep and the Sheriff close friend and "Indian insider" at the local reservation.

I like Longmire. You can describe him a old time cowboy in the white hat stuck in the politically correct present and hating it.
Main character is a plain, down to earth sheriff interested in Justice, not politics. A good man, but haunted by demons from the past.
Starts Lou Diamond Phillips as the local bar keep and the Sheriff close friend and "Indian insider" at the local reservation.

Also Starbuck from the BSG remake series is the main character's partner, if that counts for anything.

I agree that searching in Netflix is a logistical nightmare. But then again I've found it pretty tough on all streaming services. It always seems like you are trying to browse a library through a keyhole.

Back