Lian Li PC-V750WX Case. Two Galax 970 GTX Hall of Fame Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRZ

2[H]4U
Moved to a new case so selling my PC-V750 case. It is the all black model with a window. The case is in great shape with minimal wear. Comes with original box and some accessories. Not sure if EVERY screw is still in the box but most of the stuff seems to be here. This case is fantastic for anyone looking for a full sized system in a compact frame. It is the shortest case I have ever seen which can support full size E-ATX boards.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112381

Asking $180 shipped to continental US (Shipping this thing will be expensive so if anyone would like to pick it up in the West Los Angeles price is $150)

Also have two Galax 970 GTX Hall of Fame Edition Graphics Cards. Hate to see them go but I was able to snag a Titan X which serves my needs better. Cards are in great shape, never overclocked them over fhe stock overclock, I got them for the sexy sexy white pcb. Cards come with original box and accessories

Both Sold

PayPal only with a confirmed address

Heatware under afmotamedi

Send your offers :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Nice cards! Do you have the dimensions of them?

Cards are about 12in in length, 5in in height, and 2in in width. The cards occupy 2 and a half slots so they effectively eliminate three pci slots from being used

Hmm.. I need to see if I can reorganize my drives in my mid-tower to see if it will fit.. my 6950 is 10.83" long, and it barely fits in there!

Hmm.. I need to see if I can reorganize my drives in my mid-tower to see if it will fit.. my 6950 is 10.83" long, and it barely fits in there!

Ya these things are pretty beefy and long since they have an in house designed PCB :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back