Groupon Sold Boxes Of Counterfeit Condoms

HardOCP News

[H] News
I'm not sure why anyone would use Groupon to buy condoms but, if you did, now you know why you shouldn't. :D

Customers are our utmost priority at Groupon and we take their health and safety very seriously. All customers who purchased the counterfeit products have been proactively contacted by Groupon notifying them of the recall and have been advised to discontinue use immediately, dispose or return the goods, and seek professional medical advice if they have concerns about their health. A full refund has been processed to all customers.

I wonder how they can be fake. I mean they can only go on one way. I guess maybe they can break easy.

Mr. Bill, those condoms you used at that hooker orgy party were counterfeit!

mr-bill.jpg

Probably made in China which means, out of habit, they are WAY too small for the rest of the world and most of them probably break in use.

Probably made in China which means, out of habit, they are WAY too small for the rest of the world and most of them probably break in use.

Why would they care? I mean after the first kid there won't be any more. :eek:

As always. Your posts make me laugh. Thanks.

Mr. Bill, those condoms you used at that hooker orgy party were counterfeit!

mr-bill.jpg

poor Mr Bill. This brings a opps baby to the next level. I would love to see someone say WTF how am I pregnant when you used a condomed. Hmm sorry hun I guess the condoms I bought had holes in them. opps :)

That's funny, I thought Durex was an off-brand in the first place. Who counterfeits those?

A full refund is on its way, which should help with the child support payments for those who thought saving money on a 40 cent condom was a good idea.

That's funny, I thought Durex was an off-brand in the first place. Who counterfeits those?

They're a main brand that has been around since 1915 with about 30% of the market share.

They just don't advertise like Trojan.

I wonder how they can be fake. I mean they can only go on one way. I guess maybe they can break easy.
If people thought they were buying Durex brand and they got Ching-Chong-Chang brand, then they are counterfeit.

In the end, somebody got screwed. Maybe more than once. ;p

The use of Mr.Bill is showing your guys age. I remember my dad going 'oh noooo' all the time over shit. I had to have him explain it to me.

damnit, heatlessun I was hoping you went inactive but your trolling made me chuckle. Microsoft still has the better chuckles. Google only has advertisements. That was a joke. As was this entire thread. I hope. Steve's sense of humor fits adds its two cents on occasion. Can't have news without humor, or puns.

Back